Take it step further...
- Before building your chain, write a name of someone you LOVE on each strip of paper
- Add beads to the top yarn piece
- Bead a string down the middle of the entire chain. To do this you'll need a needle to poke through the folds of the construction paper
- Create multiple strands to hang in a doorway or a window like a curtain
- Join the ends of your chain together to make a wreath
- Cut the strips of paper using decorative scissors
- Play with different lengths and widths of paper in a single chain (you'll get different sized hearts!)